With love in the air, what could be more romantic than a night on the town, enjoying a delicious meal with the one that you admire most in the world? If you’re looking for something to do on Valentine’s Day, you’re in luck. We’ve come up with a special menu just for you and your loved one for this special occasion.
For $37.99 a person, you and your Valentine get to enjoy an appetizer, a salad, a pasta dish, an entrée, and a dessert with the Prix Fixe Menu from Connie’s Pizza. The meal also includes two complimentary glasses of prosecco. Here’s what you get to choose from individually and as a couple:
- Your shared appetizer can be one of three offered. Decide whether Baked Clams, an Antipasto Platter or Stuffed Mushrooms sound delicious. To help you make up your mind, picture the clams with spinach, artichoke, and parmesan, the platter consisting of aged provolone, imported mozzarella, Italian Soppresata, prosciutto, olives, grilled artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers, and the mushrooms baked with fresh spinach, prosciutto, and parmesan.
- Your individual salads can be fresh and fruity or tangy and savory. If you choose Strawberry Salad, you’ll get to try mixed greens with strawberries, goat cheese, and roasted pecans with balsamic vinegar. Wedge salad is more on the savory side with chilled iceberg wedge with tomatoes, crispy prosciutto, crumbled Gorgonzola, and creamy Gorgonzola dressing. Get your fill of fruits and vegetables early on with a crisp, fresh salad.
- Your individual pasta dishes are creamy and satisfying. Which starch do you prefer? Potatoes or rice? Select Gnocchi al Ragu if you want handmade potato dumplings that have simmered in a Bolognese sauce. If you prefer rice, enjoy the Mushroom Risotto made of Arborio rice sautéed with wild mushrooms and simmered in creamy, rich parmesan sauce.
- Your individual entrees are seasoned to perfection and give you four options to choose from. Decide which main course tickles your taste buds best. Is it the Stuffed Flank Steak with spinach and roasted red peppers? It’s served with roasted asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes. Or, do you prefer the Glazed Salmon which has been pan broiled with honey and lemon and is served with roasted asparagus and fingerling potatoes. Maybe it’s the Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast stuffed with spinach and topped with creamy and garlic and wine sauce. It’s served with roasted asparagus and fingerling potatoes. If you prefer something vegetarian, skip the meat and opt for the Eggplant Parmesan instead. It’s sliced, breaded, and layered in Italian cheeses.
- Your shared dessert is rich, chocolatey, and decadent. A warm, chewy brownie topped with vanilla or chocolate gelato rounds out the meal and brings you closer to the one you love with each delicious mouthful of sweet treat.
Make Valentine’s Day one to remember with our Prix Fixe Menu. Treat your loved one to a meal that he or she never forgets. Fill up on delicious food from Connie’s Pizza today. Don’t forget to book your reservation online because seating fills up fast on holidays.